Pioneer Days Weekend - Postponed in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID-19
2022 Pioneer Days Weekend tentatively scheduled for June 3-5.
Check back for more details.
An annual celebration of McBride’s rail, logging, farming and Fraser River heritage for locals and visitors alike.
A look back...May 31-June 2, 2019 Events included:
- National Day of Honey Bee Festival
- Parade on Main St., Show and Shine
- Free Community BBQ Friday 5-7pm!
- Rock Paper Scissors Competition
- Slo-Pitch Tournament
- Model Train Display
- Volunteer Fire Department Bucket Brigade - prizes
- Win a logging truck load of firewood!
- Free music in the park
- Kids Crafts/Races
- 1975-1990 School Reunion Dinner
- Dance featuring local band "Roadside Splinter"!
- Valley Museum and Archives displays
- Norman Lamming Memorial Horseshoe Tournament
- Guided McBride Mountain Trail walks
- Pancake breakfast
- Logger Sports Events Sunday
- And so much more…
Click on the link below to view the 2019 Pioneer Days Schedule and other event posters: