COVID-19 Province-wide Restrictions Extended
On December 7, 2020 Dr. Bonnie Henry announced an extension to Province-wide restrictions.
By order and direction of the Public Health Officer, individuals and businesses in B.C. must significantly reduce social interactions and travel.
The order is in effect until January 8, 2021 at midnight.
- Mandatory mask wearing in all public indoor spaces. A face shield is not a substitute for a mask as it has an opening below the mouth.
- In-person events and community-based gatherings are suspended including indoor and outdoor seasonal activities
- No social gatherings of any size at your residence with anyone other than your household or core bubble.
- Businesses must update their COVID safety plans to include mask wearing where required and active daily screening staff for COVID
- All non-essential travel should be avoided.
Please view the detailed Provincial Orders at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support/restrictions
Restrictions by sector are noted in the above link.